Liver Transplantation is published on behalf of The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Aims and Scope
Since the first application of liver transplantation in a clinical situation was reported more than twenty years ago, there has been a great deal of growth in this field and more is anticipated. As an official publication of the AASLD, Liver Transplantation delivers current, peer-reviewed articles on surgical techniques, clinical investigations and drug research — the information necessary to keep abreast of this evolving specialty.
Hepatology, Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, Liver, Gastroenterology, Immunology, Transplantation, Cancer
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts in Anthropology (Baywood Publishing)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- SIIC Databases (Sociedad Iberoamericana de Informacion Cientifica)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
Download the App
New Android App Available!
iOS App for iPad or iPhone